- Approximately 15 community service projects are completed annually by TnT youth during our Servathon month from Martin Luther King Day to President's Day. Projects include neighborhood clean-ups, preparing food for the homeless, hosting a tennis clinic for disabled children from Hope Haven and many more.
- Approximately 180 students participate in our TnT program and 155 in our summer camp, including 60 young adults in our middle school and high school Leadership Program.
- More than 40 youth participate annually in competitive tennis programs including USTA Team Tennis, Grand Prix Tennis and USTA matches.
- Through our Holiday Assistance Program, food baskets are provided to more than 100 families each Thanksgiving and clothing and toys each Christmas.
- Each year, TnT receives an “Above Satisfactory Assessment Score” from the Jacksonville Children’s Commission, our largest funder, including a perfect score on our recent assessment.
- The Verizon Wireless Kids 4 Kids Carnival is held annually, bringing kids together from all over the city to raise funds for MWKF programs. More than 600 participate annually.
- The MaliVai Washington Celebrity Golf and Tennis Gala each September continues to be our largest fundraising event, raising more than six figures in each of the last 10 years.